Our Professional and Comprehensive SMSF Services
Michael Todd AFSL NO. 239197
Austwise is specialist in the field of Self Managed Superannuation Funds and Financial Planning. Our expertise, built up over 20 years, ensures professional fund administration and compliance, including the Entire Fund Establishment, Incorporating Trust Deed, Minutes, Trustee Consent and Declaration, TFN and ABN applications and all other required rollover and regulatory documentation.
From establishment to ongoing compliance, our aim is to help make the SMSF experience easier for you. Keeping one step ahead, we provide up-to-date, accurate information and practical solutions. You can rely on our team for reliable and excellent services in all aspects of SMSF.
Austwise will work closely with you to ensure that all the needs of a SMSF trustee can be met. Like all of our existing clients, Michael Todd Financial Services can be your preferred and independent choice for SMSF expertise.
Our team consists of fully experienced and qualified Accountants, with over 20 years experience in the industry. Our SMSF team is supported by our Principal, Mr. Michael Todd, fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants.
The main benefits to set up a SMSF are
- The super is controlled by members of the Fund and they act as the Fund Trustee(s).
- The Trustee(s) control the Fund, Bank & Cash Management Accounts
- Flexible investment options
- Tax savings
- Asset Protection & Estate planning
- Lower cost structure
- Portability - The Fund is totally portable; it is not necessary for each member to reside at the same address or even the same State
Being self managed super fund specialist advisers, we have the expertise to set up, administer and maintain compliance of your self managed super fund so that you can gain control of your super. Superannuation legislation keeps on changing and we provide the best super strategy so that you are entitled to optimum returns from the super scheme.
Our unparalleled service features are:
- Ongoing administration & regulatory compliance of super fund during the year
- Preparation of statutory statements for the fund
- Preparation & lodgment of tax returns for the SMSF
- Professional & reliable advice for related issues such as estate planning and family matters
Call Michael Todd (AFSL NO. 239197) for a complimentary assessment (normally $440).
Please click here to submit an enquiry form